Choose Your Plan
This is passionate about delivering growth and the new possibilities in business. Our plans are conveniently broken into payment plans. There is a one-time setup fee that you will pay today, which will get your processed started.
- Dispute with Experian, Equifax, TransUnion
- Score Audit Report
- FICO Scores Decoded eBook
- Bankruptcies, Judgements & Public Records
- Personal & Business Credit Consultation
- How to Build Business Credit eBook
- Business Credit Builder Guide
Basic Credit Repair
Credit Repair Only
- Only $275 Down $ 525 / Total
- $275 Setup Fee now then $250 due in 2 weeks
Premiere Credit Repair
Credit Repair and Inquiry Service
- Up to 50 Inquiries
- Only $275 Down $ 625 / Total
- $275 Setup Free now then $350 due in 2 weeks
Still Undecided? Schedule a Free Consultation!
We'll go over the specific details of your credit history with you and identify what items in your history are damaging your credit. We will also analyze your positive credit and explain how to optimize your report using techniques for paying bills and opening or closing credit. For those interested in business, we'll discuss any business goals you may have and what type of funding you would need if you want to start or fund your business. Whether or not you sign up, we bet you'll learn something. Register for a free consultation.
The credit repair process varies in time. Each person and credit report is different. Only the bureaus can update your credit report. Sometimes they will remove accounts during the first round and you can be done! Other times, they may be really difficult and it can take multiple rounds of back and forth.
Our clients are typically done after 3 rounds but you may need more. We can’t provide you with a definite date of completion. It’s best to just stay in the program until you get your desired results.
How It Works
When we receive your documents and reports, our client support team will review your documents and reports. They may reach out if anything is missing. After review, they will approve you for processing. Processing can take 5-7 business days to process your round. After we process your reports, the bureaus have 30-45 days to investigate. During this time, please look out for mail from each of the bureaus. They may send it in plain white envelopes so please open all of your mail. We will need your mail correspondence to process your next round.
There may be times where we have high volume so processing times may vary.
Results are not guaranteed! No credit company can guarantee results or a specific outcome. It is a direct violation of the Credit Repair Organizations Act. We can share the awesome results our customers have received in our program and allow you to make a decision for yourself.
During this process, you may notice your score has either increased or decreased. Do not worry if your score decreases!
Your credit score is based on a complicated algorithm. The bureaus take into account several different factors when generating your score. Your score is based on the following factors:
- Payment History – Your payment history can greatly influence your score. 30, 60, 90 or 120+ Day lates can decrease your score dramatically.
- Credit Utilization – This compares the total amount of credit you’re currently using with the total amount of credit you have available. For the best credit score, you want to keep your balances less than 30% for each account. For example, if you have a credit card with a $10,000 limit, be sure to keep the balance for that card below $3,000.
- Total debt. This is the sum of all of your debts, including loans, collections, credit cards, and other credit accounts.
- Credit mix. This looks at the different types of credit accounts you’re using (such as a mortgage, an auto loan, a credit card, store credit, etc.).
- Account age. Lenders want to see an established history with on-time payments — and how old your credit accounts are is important.
- Hard inquiries. When someone runs a credit check on you, this is known as a hard inquiry.
- Public records. This can include tax liens, bankruptcies, or civil judgments.
If you don’t have enough age/credit history; a good mix of installment, revolving or retail accounts; your credit cards are maxed out; and your total debt is high you may see that your score decreases as items are removed.
After the process is over, you may start to rebuild your credit by adding positive accounts to boost your score.
Tip: You can boost your score by working to get your credit card debt below the 30% mark. Also, do not apply for loans or credit while you are getting your credit repaired.
After we process your reports, the bureaus will have 30-45 days to responds to our dispute. During this time, we do not have any updates for you. The bureaus will send all results to you directly via mail so you will see results before we do!
We also recommend that you subscribe to a credit monitoring system like Experian.com, Credit Check Total or IdentityIQ. As changes are being made, these sites will report to you in real time.
Again, we do not know results until you send your results to us or your reorder new reports.
In order to start your credit process, we need reports from each of the three credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
We accept the following credit monitoring systems:
- Credit Check Total
We don’t accept:
- MyFico – this site is great for credit monitoring but the reports are hard for us to process. The reports often are missing important account details we need so we will not be accepting reports from here.
- Pro Credit – Pro Credit was recently bought out by SCRHug.com. When you reorder your reports, the site has a glitch where it may allow you to view the report you just generated!
- Privacy Guard
- Credit Karma
We send your verification documents but often times the bureaus will respond and say that they still can’t find your record. If you receive this, we may need additional verification documents to send it.
Often times though, the bureaus send this to stall. Please just let us know when you get this and we will respond.